Sunday 4th September 2016: Luke Luke 14:25-33
The Fifteenth Sunday after Trinity (Trinity 15)
- Am I a follower in the crowd (curious) or a disciple walking the way of the cross (serious)?
- What do I hold most dear, what have I built my life upon? Do I love these less than Jesus?
Bible Gateway: Luke 14:25-33
Sunday 8th August 2016: Luke 14:1,7-14
The Fourteenth Sunday after Trinity (Trinity 14)
- Are we willing to let go of the reputations we hope to get from others and be more prepared to laugh at our own motivations?
- Jesus is constantly holding up a mirror from us to see ourselves as we truly are. What stops us from really looking?
- Who is not included in the banquet we have here this morning?
Bible Gateway: Luke 14:1,7-14
Sunday 21st August 2016: Luke 13:10-17
The Thirteenth Sunday after Trinity (Trinity 13)
- What rules do I apply to myself and others that are too difficult to keep?
- “When people hold too tight to their view points, their view points hold them too tight” Are we able to question our own opinions?
- How do we reflect God’s mercy to those around us?
Bible Gateway: Luke 13:10-17